KUE would like to thank everyone who attended our 2022 Virtual Annual Meeting! We will be uploading the recorded Annual Meeting soon. Congratulations to all of our winners! If you didn't win, make sure you attend next year for your chance to win!
- Online and Mobile Banking: Access your account 24/7 through our website or branded app. Check account balances, transfer money, bill pay, and more. The app is available in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store; just search KUE.
- Remote Deposit: Use our branded app to deposit a check 24/7. Checks are reviewed during normal business hours Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm. All checks must be endorsed with Payee Signature, For Remote Deposit, and KUEFCU. Checks deposited after 3:00pm or on a nonbusiness day will have an automatic 2 business day hold.
- Phone Banking: Contact KUE to check balances, transfer funds, and more.
- Apply Online: Rest assured that if you need to apply for a loan or sign your documents, you can do so remotely via our website and email.
- Visit an ATM: KUE is a part of the AllianceOne and Allpoint ATM networks, giving you access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs nationwide. Please visit our website for an ATM finder.
- Stay home when you are sick! Symptoms include fever, cough and shortness of breath.
- Seek medical advice if you develop symptoms and have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 or if you live in or have recently been in an area with ongoing spread of COVID-19.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Use the bend of your elbow to cover coughs and sneezes; NEVER cough into your hands.
Angela: 859-367-5848 Mackenzie: 859-367-5846 Aimee: 859-367-5844 Linda: 859-367-5843