- Online and Mobile Banking: Access your account 24/7 through our website or branded app. Check account balances, transfer money, bill pay, and more. The app is available in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store; just search KUE.
- Remote Deposit: Use our branded app to deposit a check 24/7. Checks are reviewed during normal business hours Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm. All checks must be endorsed with Payee Signature, For Remote Deposit, and KUEFCU. Checks deposited after 3:00pm or on a nonbusiness day will have an automatic 2 business day hold.
- Phone Banking: Contact KUE to check balances, transfer funds, and more.
- Apply Online: Rest assured that if you need to apply for a loan or sign your documents, you can do so remotely via our website and email.
- Visit an ATM: KUE is a part of the AllianceOne and Allpoint ATM networks, giving you access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs nationwide. Please visit our website for an ATM finder.
- Stay home when you are sick! Symptoms include fever, cough and shortness of breath.
- Seek medical advice if you develop symptoms and have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 or if you live in or have recently been in an area with ongoing spread of COVID-19.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Use the bend of your elbow to cover coughs and sneezes; NEVER cough into your hands.
Mackenzie: 859-367-5846 Aimee: 859-367-5844 Mylissa: 859-367-5845 Linda: 859-367-5843 Judy: 859-367-5848 Stephanie: 859-367-5488
KUE FCU's 44th Annual Meeting is currently TBD. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will stay in communication with updates for the event.