KUE would like to thank everyone who attended our 2023 Annual Meeting both in person and virtually! Congratulations to all of our winners! If you didn't win, make sure you attend next year for your chance to win!
Did You Know:
KUE has a number of remote options available to help you stay up-to-date with your KUE accounts without having to step foot into our office!
- Online and Mobile Banking: Access your account 24/7 through our website or branded app. Check account balances, transfer money, bill pay, and more. The app is available in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store; just search KUE.
- Remote Deposit: Use our branded app to deposit a check 24/7. Checks are reviewed during normal business hours Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm. All checks must be endorsed with Payee Signature, For Remote Deposit, and KUEFCU. Checks deposited after 3:00pm or on a nonbusiness day will have an automatic 2 business day hold.
- Phone Banking: Contact KUE to check balances, transfer funds, and more.
- Apply Online: Rest assured that if you need to apply for a loan or sign your documents, you can do so remotely via our website and email.
- Visit an ATM: KUE is a part of the AllianceOne and Allpoint ATM networks, giving you access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs nationwide. Please visit our website for an ATM finder.
- CardValet: CardValet is integrated into the already established KUE mobile banking app and allows your to take more control of your KUE debit card. With CardVallet you can add your debit card to mobile wallets (like ApplePay and GooglePay), create and edit travel notifications, report your debit card lost or stolen, view merchant information (like merchant name, location and contact information) to easily track where your debit card is being used, AND receive real-time notifications about card usage! Click "My Cards" in your mobile banking app to get started.
- Digital Wallets: You can now link your KUE debit card to digitial wallets like ApplePay, SamsungPay, GooglePay, FitbitPay and GarminPay.