OUR FIRST VIRTUAL ANNUAL MEETING WAS A SUCCESS!
We appreciate everyone that was able to take the time to attend KUE's 44th Annual Meeting held via Zoom. If you weren't able to attend the meeting, click here* to view the video of the meeting.
images of individuals
extended pauses due to microphone errors and/or audio interference of hosts and attendees
any dialogue pertaining but not limited to the instruction of the Zoom program and its features
Congratulations to the prize winners listed below! If you have any questions that were not addressed during the annual meeting, please call the credit union at 859-367-1230 or email email@example.com.
CHRISTMAS CLUB FUNDS WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO REGULAR SAVINGS DURING THE NIGHT CYCLE OF SEPTEMBER 30TH. IF YOU WOULD LIKE A CHECK FOR THESE FUNDS MAILED TO YOU, PLEASE CONTACT THE CREDIT UNION.
- Online and Mobile Banking: Access your account 24/7 through our website or branded app. Check account balances, transfer money, bill pay, and more. The app is available in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store; just search KUE.
- Remote Deposit: Use our branded app to deposit a check 24/7. Checks are reviewed during normal business hours Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm. All checks must be endorsed with Payee Signature, For Remote Deposit, and KUEFCU. Checks deposited after 3:00pm or on a nonbusiness day will have an automatic 2 business day hold.
- Phone Banking: Contact KUE to check balances, transfer funds, and more.
- Apply Online: Rest assured that if you need to apply for a loan or sign your documents, you can do so remotely via our website and email.
- Visit an ATM: KUE is a part of the AllianceOne and Allpoint ATM networks, giving you access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs nationwide. Please visit our website for an ATM finder.
- Stay home when you are sick! Symptoms include fever, cough and shortness of breath.
- Seek medical advice if you develop symptoms and have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 or if you live in or have recently been in an area with ongoing spread of COVID-19.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Use the bend of your elbow to cover coughs and sneezes; NEVER cough into your hands.
Mackenzie: 859-367-5846 Aimee: 859-367-5844 Mylissa: 859-367-5845 Linda: 859-367-5843
Judy: 859-367-5848 Stephanie: 859-367-5488