Download The App Now!!!
2. Launch the App. When prompted, enter “kuedma01” for App Code and enter your KUE FCU Virtual Branch (Online Access) ID.
3. Answer the challenge question if presented with one.
4. Enter your virtual Branch security code.
We are excited to offer you our newest mobile service-Remote Deposit!
Use your phone to take a photo of the front and back of your check and deposit the funds into your account. Remote Deposit is offered through our TouchBanking App. Ready for the best news? Both the TouchBanking App and Remote Deposit are FREE!
You must have online banking and a share draft account. Read Remote Deposit Agreement for complete details.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When will my funds be available?
Funds will not be immediately available. The date the funds will be available depends on when the deposit is made and the dollar amount. For example, if the deposit is made on a business day before 3:00pm, the funds will be posted to your account the next day. If a deposit is made over the weekend or a holiday, the funds will be posted to your account on the 2nd business day. It could take up to two business days for your funds to be deposited into your account. Check your account on Virtual Branch or Mobile Money to make sure the funds were deposited.
2. What does Deposit Accepted mean?
This means that your images have been received by KUE FCU.
3. What does Deposit Pending mean?
This means that the check is going through the deposit process.
4. What should I do with the check once the deposit has been made?
Once you see that your funds have been deposited into your account (verify on Virtual Branch, Mobile Money or at One Quality), you can void or shred the check.
5. How much can I deposit?
You can deposit up to $500.00 per item & $3,000.00 per day, ALL Checks must be endorsed Remote Deposit ONLY.