Download the KUE App
Download the KUE App from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android) by searching "KUE," "KUE FCU," or "KUE Federal Credit Union."
If you have the TouchBanking App follow the instructions below to upgrade to the KUE App:
- Launch the TouchBanking App.
- Upgrade to "New Version" when prompted.
- Launch the new App. Enter your username, answer the challenge question if presented with one, and your Online Banking security code.
- If successful, you will be prompted to accept Terms and Conditions.
- After accepting the Terms and Conditions you will be brought to the account list screen.
CardValet is now in the KUE mobile app!!
CardValet is now integrated into the already established KUE mobile banking app. You no longer need to have two different apps to view your accounts and control your debit card! Click on "Cards" in the KUE App and register your debit card to take advantage of all the new features!
With CardValet, you can:
- Find out why your debit card was declined, real time in the app
- View recurring transaction information and see which merchants have your card on file
- Securely access card information without the physical card
- Create and edit travel notifications
- Set limits on when, where, and how your debit card can be used
- View merchant information (like the merchant name, location and contact information) to easily track where your card was used
- Receive real-time notifications about card usage
Remote Deposit is offered through our KUE FCU Branded App. Ready for the best news? Both the KUE App and Remote Deposit are FREE! Use your phone to take a photo of the front and back of your check and deposit the funds into your account.
You must have online banking and a share draft account. ALL checks must be endorsed Payee Signature, Remote Deposit Only, and KUE FCU. Funds availability depends on when the check was deposited and the dollar amount. We reserve the right to place a hold on high deposit amounts. Read Remote Deposit Agreement for complete details.
*KUE recommends NOT voiding or shredding the check until after the deposit has been verified and funds have been posted to your account.
Frequently Asked Questions About Remote Deposit
1. When will my funds be available?
Funds will not be immediately available. Deposits made before 4:00pm on a business day will be posted to your account on the next day. Deposits made after 4:00pm on a business day, over the weekend, or on a holiday, will be posted to your acocunt on the 2nd business day. It can take up to two days for your funds to be deposited. We reserve the right to place a hold on high deposit amounts.
2. What does Deposit Accepted mean?
This means that your images have been received by KUE FCU.
3. What does Deposit Pending mean?
This means that the check is going through the deposit process.
4. What should I do with the check once the deposit has been made?
Once you see that your funds have been deposited into your account via your Online Banking, the KUE App, or contacting the credit union, you can void or shred the check.
5. How much can I deposit?
You can deposit up to $500.00 per item & $5,000.00 per day.