Download the New KUE FCU Debit Card Services CardValet App!!!
We are excited to offer the KUE FCU Debit Card Services CardValet App to our members with debit cards! Download the app from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android) by searching "KUE," "KUE FCU," or "KUE Federal Credit Union."
Cardholders can use the CardValet app to instantly set their card preferences:
- Turn the Debit/ATM card on and off—when the card is Off, no purchases or withdrawals are approved except for previously-scheduled reccurring payments.
- Check transactions and account balances associated with cards enrolled in CardValet.
- Set a card-usage location boundary.
- Restrict card activity based on cardholder’s current location.
- Restrict transactions to specific merchants or transaction types.
- Set spending limits for transactions.
- Schedule alerts for each time the card is used, a transaction is attempted but declined, or when a transaction exceeds any of the permitted use policies.
Initially, you will need to log in to the KUE Debit Card Services app using your online banking credentials. Once you have logged in and registered your card, single sign-on access will be available within the regular KUE Mobile App.
Download the KUE App
If you have the TouchBanking App follow the instructions below to upgrade to the KUE App:
- Launch the TouchBanking App.
- Upgrade to "New Version" when prompted.
- Launch the new App. Enter your username, answer the challenge question if presented with one, and your Online Banking security code.
- If successful, you will be prompted to accept Terms and Conditions.
- After accepting the Terms and Conditions you will be brought to the account list screen.
Remote Deposit is offered through our KUE FCU Branded App. Ready for the best news? Both the KUE App and Remote Deposit are FREE! Use your phone to take a photo of the front and back of your check and deposit the funds into your account.
You must have online banking and a share draft account. ALL checks must be endorsed Payee Signature, Remote Deposit Only, and KUE FCU. Funds availability depends on when the check was deposited and the dollar amount. We reserve the right to place a hold on high deposit amounts. Read Remote Deposit Agreement for complete details.
*KUE recommends NOT voiding or shredding the check until after the deposit has been verified and funds have been posted to your account.
Frequently Asked Questions About Remote Deposit
1. When will my funds be available?
Funds will not be immediately available. Deposits made before 4:00pm on a business day will be posted to your account on the next day. Deposits made after 4:00pm on a business day, over the weekend, or on a holiday, will be posted to your acocunt on the 2nd business day. It can take up to two days for your funds to be deposited. We reserve the right to place a hold on high deposit amounts.
2. What does Deposit Accepted mean?
This means that your images have been received by KUE FCU.
3. What does Deposit Pending mean?
This means that the check is going through the deposit process.
4. What should I do with the check once the deposit has been made?
Once you see that your funds have been deposited into your account via your Online Banking, the KUE App, or contacting the credit union, you can void or shred the check.
5. How much can I deposit?
You can deposit up to $500.00 per item & $5,000.00 per day.