The health and safety of KUE Federal Credit Union members and employees is our top priority. As we continue to monitor the impact of COVID-19 in our state, please be assured that we are taking preventative measures in our office to prevent the spread of illness while assisting with the financial needs of our member.
KUE management is preparing for scenarios in which COVID-19 could become more widespread. We started to proceed with our Pandemic Policy. We have communicated to all team members to be mindful of personal prevention and to take any signs of illness seriously by staying home and seeking medical attention, as needed. We have established remote access capabilities and identified key staff to handle all key business functions. This is a preventative measure should the situation arise that requires employees to work from home due to office closure or to handle unexpected quarantines.
At this time, we encourage members to avoid face-to-face contact by utilizing the following services:
- Online and Mobile Banking: Access your account 24/7 through our website or branded app. Check account balances, transfer money, bill pay, and more. The app is available in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store; just search KUE.
- Remote Deposit: Use our branded app to deposit a check 24/7. Checks are reviewed during normal business hours Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm. All checks must be endorsed with Payee Signature, For Remote Deposit, and KUEFCU. Checks deposited after 3:00pm or on a nonbusiness day will have an automatic 2 business day hold.
- Phone Banking: Contact KUE to check balances, transfer funds, and more.
- Apply Online: Rest assured that if you need to apply for a loan or sign your documents, you can do so remotely via our website and email.
- Visit an ATM: KUE is a part of the AllianceOne and Allpoint ATM networks, giving you access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs nationwide. Please visit our website for an ATM finder.
To stay healthy, consider the following tips:
- Stay home when you are sick! Symptoms include fever, cough and shortness of breath.
- Seek medical advice if you develop symptoms and have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 or if you live in or have recently been in an area with ongoing spread of COVID-19.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Use the bend of your elbow to cover coughs and sneezes; NEVER cough into your hands.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your accounts, please contact KUE Federal Credit Union at 859-367-1230, or the direct line of a staff member listed below.
Mackenzie: 859-367-5846 Aimee: 859-367-5844 Mylissa: 859-367-5845 Linda: 859-367-5843
Judy: 859-367-5848 Stephanie: 859-367-5488